Sesriem accommodation Guide - information and photographs of Sesriem Campsite Sesriem Namibia.
Welcome to Sesriem Campsite, enjoy a stay at Sesriem Campsite in the Sesriem area of Namibia, all the information you need about accommodation prices how to book a room and directions to Sesriem Campsite Sesriem Namibia. See you soon.
Welcome to Sesriem Campsite
The camp sites are set up in the shades of camel thorn trees. There are communal ablution facilities and a swimming pool. Visit the Sossusvlei Dunes or the Sesriem Canyon. Sossusvlei is a depression lined by some of the highest dunes in the world.
Although a very rare occurrence, during periods of good rains the pan or "vlei" fills up with water from the Tsauchab River. This water wonder in the middle of the desert is a spectacular sight. As a result of erosion over many centuries, a narrow gorge of about one kilometre in length was formed about 30 to 40 metres deep.
Early explorers had to tie six lengths of thongs together to draw water from the pools in the canyon, hence the name "Sesriem".
NWR GENERAL PRINCIPLES
• Rack rates include 15% VAT and Tourism levies.
• Rack rates are subject to change without prior notice and are subject to NWR’s terms and
• Children under the age of 6 stay free of charge.
• Children 6-12 years old pay 50%.
• Provision for children will be made upon arrival; however the booking must be made in advance.
• No more than two children may share a room with their parents.
• Disabled access units are available at a number of our facilities – please enquire and specify when booking
• These rates are approved by Resolution number 2008.03.31/02 of the Board of Directors of Namibia Wildlife Resorts.
Sesriem Camp Site ActivitiesHiking/Walking Trails
Features of Sesriem Camp SiteSwimming Pool
Prices are staring prices given as a guide only, actual price may vary depending on availability.
A 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation with balance payable 10 weeks before your travel date. Bank transfer, credit and debit cards accepted for pre-bookings. Paypal available on request.
Where is Sesriem Camping Site?
63km from Sossusvlei
There are no reviews yet, please check again later.
Copyright Namibia Bookings 2016 - 2018