Travel to Namibia and see the extradordinary adaptation the wildlife
and plants have made to living in this harsh environment. From large
trees to small insects everything seems to make every effort to
conserve water simply to exist.
· See the Desert Elephants in Damaraland who have adapted
to live for water for up four days
· The Terebrionid Beetles collect fog for water in the Namib
· Photograph the Oryx in Sossusvlei who can control the temperature
in their brains by passing it through capillaries
· Damaraland is a hot bed of Gecko evolution and home to
the largest population of Desert Black Rhino in the world
· See the seals at the Cape Cross Seal Colony
· Caprivi Strip is a verdant oasis of rivers and wetland
not unlike Chobe and Okavango
· Experience awesome Etosha National Park with its vast salt
pan and surrounding waterholes drawing in all the animals and birds.